Thursday, December 15, 2011

The 3rd Post of Christmas

I'm too cheap to buy an Elf on the Shelf.
But I know it is a new tradition in this world and who am I if I don't follow the world?

I made my own and named him Jolly.
Santa sent a letter in the mail and the next day Jolly showed up.


Polly said, "Hey I saw you making that!" (oops)

Macy said, "I bet the real Jolly is at the North Pole and he sent the doll down with a camera."
  
This girl knows Santa, North Poles, and elves on the shelves aren't real, yet she continues to pretend with conviction.  It's confusing.

2 comments:

Hayley said...

Your elf is much cuter then my elf on a shelf.

So there.

Katie Jane said...

I love this. I have an old elf from my grandma that we always called the watching elf. I didn't really know about the elf on the shelf. Apparently his name is Curtis...kind of a lame elf name. Ours is named Winkle.