Wednesday, December 15, 2010

On the 10th post of Christmas...


Macy and I went to went to The Nutcracker, where she re-defined the term "edge of her seat".  Literally.  She also talked my ear off.  Explaining the plot, Why did they do that?, I would be good at her part, how did those girls fit under that dress?, that costume is the prettiest one!, do you think Polly would like this, mom?, why didn't you bring money for treats?




She loved the fancy theater and she insisted I take a picture of the curtain.
 Yes, for those who asked, she got her haircut (upon her request) into a darling little a-line.  She loves it and so do I.

4 comments:

Katie Jane said...

You are such a cute momma. I love it. I can't wait to take Claire to the nutcracker!

Jill said...

love the hair and I took Allie last year and she could not sit still she was moving all over the place and like Macy, talking. that's when I decided to wait until she was 10 to take her again. :)
it's so fun that you do something Christmasy everyday.

Hayley said...

I love the hair too! It's darling. How bout a little pic of the back? You look beautiful too Amanda, but you always do.

Lovin' these posts.

Jessey said...

I'm so glad she enjoyed it! it was a great decision to give those to you, i'm sure she enjoyed it much more than i would have. :)