Thursday, December 16, 2010

On the 9th Post...BEST PHOTOS EVER!!

I hosted myself a little Ugly Christmas Sweater party last weekend.  I'm not saying all the sweaters were ugly, but...
I'll let you decide.
This is the best photo I got of the first to arrive.
I think the turtle neck really sets the outfit off.  And to quote my sister Annie, the sweater vest was perfectly unflattering.


Then Annie and Jed went and took these photos for a party they attended.
Then I cried I laughed so hard,
 Then I laughed even harder, and died.



7 comments:

Katie Jane said...

Oh my gosh! Annie is the queen of the bad sweater and hair to match. That is classic!

Emma said...

Jed posted these on Facebook this morning. I couldn't stop laughing either.

jordan said...

I love it! perfectly ugly sweaters.

I'm in Logan, we need to get together!

Hayley said...

I just peed a little.

Stacie said...

Wow. Matt and I are still laughing. That's a good look, Annie! Thanks for sharing!

The Mortons said...

Annie and Jed look like the Grizwalds cousins from Christmas vacation...you know the ones that show up in the huge RV. HAH. So funny!

GeorgeWashingmachine said...

Jed looks like a cracky person